Thursday 24 March 2011

Cosmoprof rocks!


Luckily I wore comfortable shoes, because the two days I spent hoofing around Cosmoprof Bologna took its toll on my poor feet!
The vast collection of halls were bursting at the seams with brands from all corners of the globe. The sights, sounds and most of all smells, stayed with me long after I collapsed exhausted into my airplane seat.
I learned pretty quickly that young Italian women are crazy about all things "nail" and "hair" and sought refuge in the more sedate areas where I could actually talk to and learn about some very interesting new companies and what they had to offer.
The classics were present as always, but I was looking for "what's new" and definately found some winners!
Thank you Cosmpoprof 2011 for an event worth visiting and by the way...the pizza was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment