Thursday 3 March 2011

Mingling with the stars!


I just spent a fabulous 2 days in the Cesars gifting suite talking about (and giving away) RevitaLash to an array of the finest French cinematic talent. The stars I talked to were so excited about the prospect of trying this great product. All they had to do was take one look at my spectacularly long, thick and full eyelashes then compare them with my cleverly displayed “before” picture for proof and voila they were convinced ! Check me out in the video report from the lovely Rebecca Leffer of Premier.fr. (I'm at 3minutes 17seconds) My only wish is that I’d had a team of make up artists and hair stylists standing by for my close up, but I am after all just a mere mortal.

(Photographs of Frederique Bel, Josiane Balasko, Marilou Berry and George Berry by Kerstin Alm)

No comments:

Post a Comment